Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
PUBLIC SERVICE ACT 2008 - SECT 113
Contractual basis of employment
113 Contractual basis of employment
(1) Each senior executive must enter into a written contract of employment
with his or her chief executive.
(2) In entering into, or fixing the terms
of, the contract, the chief executive must comply with any relevant directive.
(3) The contract may provide that, if the person’s employment as a senior
executive continues to the end of the term of the person’s appointment as
senior executive, a further contract of employment may be entered into under
(4) The entry into a further contract of employment as
mentioned in subsection (3) extends the person’s appointment by the further
term stated in the contract.
(5) The senior executive’s conditions of
employment are governed by this Act, any relevant directives by the
commission chief executive and the contract.
AustLII: Copyright Policy