Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES AND ROOMING ACCOMMODATION ACT 2008 - SECT 231
Park liaison committee
(1) This section applies only if objections to the proposal are made before
the objection day by—
(a) at least 5 park residents from 5 different sites
in the park; or
(b) if the park has less than 10 sites—a majority of the
(2) As soon as practicable after the objection closing day,
the persons who have objected (the
"objectors" ) and the park owner must set up a committee (the
"park liaison committee" ) to consider the objections.
(3) The committee is
to consist of the following members—
(a) a person chosen by the objectors;
(b) the park owner or the park owner’s nominee;
(c) someone else agreed on
by the other members.
(4) The member mentioned in subsection (3) (a) may be
(5) The committee may consider the objections only if the 3
members are present.
(6) If the members mentioned in subsection (3) (a) and
(b) fail, within 7 days after the objection closing day, to agree on the other
person who is to be a member, the park owner must give written notice of the
failure to each of the objectors (
"non-resolution notice" ).
AustLII: Copyright Policy