Queensland Consolidated Acts
[Search this Act]
RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES AND ROOMING ACCOMMODATION ACT 2008 - SECT 306
Notice of intention to leave if agreement frustrated (moveable dwelling premises)
306 Notice of intention to leave if agreement frustrated (moveable dwelling
(1) This section applies only to moveable dwelling premises in a moveable
(2) The tenant may give a notice of intention to leave the
premises to the lessor because the park has become an unfit place in which to
live in a moveable dwelling.
(3) A notice of intention to leave may be given
under this section only if a facility in the park generally available for use
by occupants of moveable dwellings in the park has been destroyed, or become
completely or partially unavailable for use, other than because of a breach of
(4) A notice of intention to leave under this section must be
given within 1 month after the park becoming an unfit place in which to live.
(5) A notice of intention to leave under this section is called a notice of
intention to leave for
1 See section 327 for requirements for the
2 See section 332 (2) (c) for requirements about the handover day
for a notice of intention to leave given because of non-livability.
AustLII: Copyright Policy