Queensland Consolidated Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
UNIFORM CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES 1999 - REG 26
Content of application
26 Content of application
(1) An application must be in the approved form.
(2) An application must name
as respondents all persons directly affected by the relief sought in the
The court may direct that others be included as
respondents—see rule 69 (Including, substituting or removing party).
Subrule (2) does not apply if these rules or another law authorise the hearing
of the application without notice being given to another person.
application must list the affidavits to be relied on by the applicant at the
(5) The applicant must specify in the application the orders or
other relief sought in the proceeding.
(6) If an application is made under an
Act, the application must state the name and section number of the Act under
which the application is made.
(7) The application, and any copies of the
application for service, must specify the day set for hearing the application.
(8) An application filed in the District Court or a Magistrates Court, or
material filed with it, must show that the court has jurisdiction to decide
AustLII: Copyright Policy