(1) The court may appoint a receiver and manager on conditions specified in the order.
(2) The court may authorise a receiver to do (either in the receiver’s name or in the name of a party and either generally or in a particular case) anything the party might do if without legal incapacity.
(3) The court may, on application by an interested person, give the directions it considers appropriate.
(4) Subrule (2) has effect even if the relevant party is under a legal incapacity.
(5) Subrule (2) does not limit the power of the court apart from this subrule.