Queensland Consolidated Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
UNIFORM CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES 1999 - REG 29
Notice of address for service
(1) A respondent may not file and serve a notice of intention to defend an
(2) However, the respondent may file and serve a notice of
address for service in the approved form.
(3) The court may require a
respondent to file and serve a notice of address for service in the approved
(4) Rule 17 applies in relation to a notice of address for service as
if the notice were an originating process and the respondent were an
(5) Despite rule 17 , an address for service stated under the
Service and Execution of Process Act 1992 (Cwlth) is the address for service
of the respondent.
(6) Failure to file or serve notice of an
address for service does not affect the respondent’s right to be heard on
the hearing of the application.
AustLII: Copyright Policy