(1) An offer may be accepted only by serving a written notice of acceptance on the party making the offer.
(2) An offer does not lapse on the making of a counteroffer.
(3) If an offeree rejects an offer or makes a counteroffer that is not accepted under this part, the offeree may subsequently accept the original offer during the period it is open for acceptance.
(4) If an offer is accepted, the court may incorporate any of its conditions into an order.
(5) If an offer is accepted that expressly or impliedly includes an offer to pay assessed costs, then on the filing of a notice of acceptance in the approved form—(a) an order of the court is taken to have been made for the payment of costs in accordance with the offer; and(b) the costs may, if required, be assessed under these rules.