(1) This rule applies in relation to a document or thing produced under rule 420 (4) for a proceeding.
(2) If requested in writing by a party to the proceeding, the registrar must—(a) tell the party whether production in response to the subpoena has happened; and(b) if a list has been given under rule 420 (6) — give the party a copy of the list.
(3) The registrar may allow a party to the proceeding to inspect the document or thing unless 1 or more of the following persons objects to the inspection under rule 422B —(a) the person who produced the document or thing;(b) another party to the proceeding;(c) another person with a sufficient interest in the document or thing.
(4) A person other than a party may inspect the document or thing only if—(a) the court gives leave for the inspection; and(b) the inspection is in accordance with the leave.
(5) Subrule (4) applies subject to rule 422B .