(1) An affidavit must be in the approved form.
(2) A note must be written on an affidavit stating the name of the signatory for the affidavit and the name of the party on whose behalf it is filed.
(3) An affidavit must be made in the first person.
(4) An affidavit must describe the signatory for the affidavit and state the signatory’s residential or business address or place of employment.
(5) The body of an affidavit must be divided into paragraphs numbered consecutively, each paragraph being as far as possible confined to a distinct portion of the subject.
(6) Each page of an affidavit must be numbered.