(1) This rule applies if the respondent requires an oral hearing.
(2) The respondent must, within 3 business days after being served with the application—(a) file a notice in the approved form; and(b) serve a copy of the notice on the applicant.
(3) After filing and serving the notice, the respondent must file and serve material in response to the application at least 3 business days before the date for deciding the application.
(4) The applicant may—(a) attend the hearing and advance oral argument; or(b) rely on the supporting material and not attend.
(5) The application is to be heard on a date set by the registrar.