(1) A person may apply to the court for the appointment of an administrator pending the outcome of proceedings under this chapter.
(2) When making any special, interim or limited grant of administration, the court may impose the conditions it considers appropriate, including conditions requiring the filing of an administration account.
(3) If an administration account is required to be filed, the account must be verified by affidavit.
(4) Chapter 14 , part 1 applies to the administrator and to an account under subrule (2) with necessary changes.
(5) Unless the court fixes the remuneration of the administrator in the appointment, the registrar may on passing the account assess and provide for the remuneration of the administrator.
(6) This rule does not limit the power of the court to make any other limited grant.