(1) If the court orders an estate account be filed, assessed and passed under rule 645 , the trustee of the estate to which the account relates must, within the time specified in the order—(a) file an estate account complying with rule 648 and verified by affidavit of the trustee; and(b) serve a copy of the estate account on the applicant, and any other person as directed by the court.
(2) If a beneficiary or other person served with a copy of the estate account is not satisfied with the estate account, the beneficiary or other person may, within 21 days after being served, file and serve on the trustee a notice of objection.
(3) The notice of objection must comply with rule 646 (3) to (6) .
(4) The court may direct that an assessment of the estate account be limited to the matters raised by a beneficiary or other person in a notice of objection to the estate account filed and served under this rule.
(5) When the time for service of notices of objection to the estate account has ended, the trustee must serve on the account assessor appointed to carry out the account assessment copies of the following—(a) the order that the estate account be filed, assessed and passed;(b) the estate account;(c) any notice of objection to the estate account filed and served under this rule.