(1) At any time after a money order is made, an enforcement creditor may, by written notice, require an enforcement debtor to complete and return to the enforcement creditor a statement of financial position of an enforcement debtor in the approved form.
(2) The written notice must be given or sent by post to the enforcement debtor together with a blank statement of financial position.
(3) The enforcement debtor must complete and return the statement of financial position to the enforcement creditor within 14 days after receiving the statement.
(4) If the enforcement debtor is a corporation, an officer of the corporation must complete the statement of financial position.
(5) If the enforcement debtor is a partnership, a partner or a person who has or had control or management of the partnership business in Queensland must complete the statement of financial position.
(6) If the enforcement debtor receives regular payments including, for example, wages or social security benefits, the person completing the statement of financial position must include in the statement—(a) the date of receipt of the last 4 payments; and(b) if the payments were paid to the enforcement debtor by payment into an account with a financial institution, the account number and any other details necessary to identify the account.