(1) On an application made to the court before an enforcement warrant ends, the court may renew the warrant from time to time, for a period of not more than 1 year at any one time, from the date the warrant ends.
(2) If the court renews an enforcement warrant, the registrar must give a copy of the court’s order to the enforcement officer.
(3) A renewed enforcement warrant must be stamped with the seal of the court to show the period for which the warrant has been renewed.
(4) The priority of a renewed enforcement warrant is decided according to the date the warrant was originally issued.
(5) The production of an enforcement warrant purporting to be stamped with the seal of the court and showing the period for which the warrant has been renewed is sufficient evidence for all purposes of the warrant having been renewed for the period.