(1) Section 318O, heading, 'patient'—
(2) Section 318O(1), from '(a forensic patient information order)' to '(the forensic patient information)'—
'(a forensic information order) about a forensic patient that the person be given notice of the following information (the forensic information)'.
(3) Section 318O(1)—
'(ba) the fact that an application has been made under section 171 for an approval for the patient to move out of Queensland;
'(da) the fact that the patient has been transferred from an authorised mental health service to the forensic disability service under a transfer order, and the date of the transfer;'.
(4) Section 318O(1)(h), '(f) or (g)'—
'(h) or (i)'.
(5) Section 318O(1)(ba) to (k)—
renumber as section 318O(1)(c) to (m).
(6) Section 318O—
'(1A) An order made under subsection (1) about a forensic disability client who is detained in an authorised mental health service for more than 3 days under section 309B may also provide that the person be given notice of the fact that the client is detained temporarily in an authorised mental health service.'.
(7) Section 318O(2), from 'If' to 'information', second mention—
'If a forensic information order is made about the forensic patient, the forensic information'.
(8) Section 318O(3)(b), (4) and (5), 'forensic patient information'—