(1) Schedule, definitions approved evaluator, gaming equipment and licensed monitoring operator--
(a) means the following--
(i) a gaming machine;
(ii) linked jackpot equipment;
(iii) an electronic monitoring system;
(iv) a centralised credit system;
(v) a part of, or replacement part for, anything mentioned in subparagraph (i) to (iv); and
(b) in relation to the testing operations of a licensed testing facility operator, includes--
(i) gaming machine types; and
(ii) mathematics, artwork and software for a game.
licensed monitoring operator means the holder of a monitoring operator's licence in force under this Act.
licensed testing facility operator means the holder of a testing facility operator's licence in force under this Act.
testing operations, of a licensed testing facility operator, means operations conducted by the operator under the operator's licence.'.
(3) Schedule, definition problem gambler--
'problem gambler means a person whose behaviour relating to gambling--
(a) is characterised by difficulties in limiting the amount of money or time the person spends on gambling; and
(b) leads to adverse consequences for the person, other persons or the community.'.
(4) Schedule, definition category 1 licensed premises, 'Surfers Paradise Sports Club Inc.'--
'Gold Coast Commerce Club Inc.'.
(5) Schedule, definition licensed supplier--
'(d) a licensed testing facility operator.'.
(6) Schedule, definition supplier's licence--
'(d) a testing facility operator's licence.'.