(1) The chief executive may take administrative action in relation to an authority, other than cancellation of the authority, if a relevant person for the authority to whom the action applies agrees to the action being taken.Example of agreeing to an action—An approved person agrees to an indefinite suspension of the approved person’s authorisation.
(2) However, if the authority is a substance authority, the chief executive may take the administrative action only if the holder of the authority also agrees to the action.
(3) Action taken under subsection (1) is
"agreed administrative action" .
(4) The chief executive and the relevant person must agree to a review day for the administrative action.
(5) The chief executive must give the holder a notice stating—(a) the terms of the agreed administrative action; and(b) the review day that has been agreed by the relevant person for the administrative action.
(6) The administrative action takes effect on the day stated in the notice.
(7) The day stated in the notice under subsection (6) must not be earlier than the day the notice is given to the holder.