(1) A person mentioned in section 203 (1) may apply to the court for a stay of the operation of the property decision.
(2) The court may, by order, stay the operation of the property decision to secure the effectiveness of the appeal.
(3) The court may stay the operation of the property decision on conditions the court considers appropriate.
(4) The stay operates for the period decided by the court.
(5) However, the period of the stay must not extend past the time when the court decides the appeal.