(1) An inspector may, during business hours--
(a) question in relation to matters under this Act--
(i) a private employment agent; or
(ii) a person found in or on a place in or on which the inspector reasonably suspects the business of a private employment agent is being, or is about to be, carried on; and
(b) require the agent or person to give the inspector information to help the inspector ascertain whether this Act is being, has been or will be complied with.
(2) When making the requirement, the inspector must warn the person it is an offence not to comply with the requirement, unless the person has a reasonable excuse.
(3) The person must comply with the requirement, unless the person has a reasonable excuse.
Maximum penalty--14 penalty units.
(4) It is a reasonable excuse for an individual to fail to comply with the requirement if doing so might tend to incriminate the individual.
(5) The power to question a person includes power to question the person out of anyone else's hearing.