(1) The Minister may, by written notice (the Minister's notice), ask the shareholding Ministers for a GOC to obtain from the GOC any information the Minister requires for the purposes of preparing a report under section 13.
(2) The Minister's notice must state a reasonable period to comply with the request.
(3) When asked by the Minister under subsection (1), the shareholding Ministers must, by written notice (the shareholding Ministers' notice), ask the GOC to provide the information requested by the Minister to the shareholding Ministers.
(4) The shareholding Ministers' notice must state a reasonable period to comply with the request.
(5) The GOC must comply with the request within the stated period, unless complying with the request would place the GOC in contravention of a law.
(6) The shareholding Ministers must give the information provided under subsection (5) to the Minister within the period stated in subsection (2).