90—Accessibility of evidence
(1) Subject to this section, the Tribunal may, on application by any member of the public, allow the applicant to inspect or obtain a copy of—
(a) any process relating to proceedings and forming part of the Tribunal's records;
(b) a transcript of evidence taken by the Tribunal in any proceedings;
(c) any documentary material admitted into evidence in any proceedings;
(d) any decision or order given or made by the Tribunal;
(e) any other material of a prescribed kind.
(2) A member of the public may inspect or obtain a copy of the following material only with the permission of the Tribunal:
(a) material that was not taken or received in open court;
(b) material the disclosure of which would be contrary to a direction or order of the Tribunal given under another provision of this or any other Act;
(c) a photograph, slide, film, video tape, audio tape or other form of recording from which a visual image or sound can be produced;
(d) material of a class prescribed by the regulations.
(3) The Tribunal may permit inspection or copying of material referred to in subsection (1) or (2) subject to any condition it considers appropriate, including a condition limiting the publication or use of the material.
(4) A decision by the Tribunal on an application under this section is administrative and is final and not subject to any form of review.
(5) The Tribunal may charge a fee, fixed by regulation, for inspection or copying of material under this section.