(1) The chairperson must convene as many meetings of the Board as he or she considers necessary for the efficient conduct of its affairs but must ensure that the Board meets at least once every 3 months.
(2) The chairperson must preside at any meeting of the Board at which he or she is present.
(3) If the chairperson is absent, a director elected by the directors present must preside.
(4) The quorum for a meeting of the Board is 4 directors, including at least one appointed director.
(5) A question arising at a meeting of the Board is determined by a majority of the votes of the directors present and voting on the question.
(6) The person presiding has a deliberative vote and, in the event of an equality of votes on any question, a second or casting vote.
(7) Subject to this Act, the Board may regulate its own procedure.