(1) If a licence or BYO permit is granted or transferred to two or more persons, those persons are severally liable as licensee or permittee.
S. 53(2) amended by No. 71/2011 s. 17(1).
(2) If a licence or BYO permit is granted or transferred to a body corporate, the directors of the body corporate are severally liable as if they were the licensee or permittee.
S. 53(2A) inserted by No. 13/2013 s. 26.
(2A) Subsection (2) does not apply in respect of an offence against a provision specified in section 53A(2), 53B(2) or 53C(2) that is alleged to have been committed by a body corporate.
S. 53(3) amended by No. 71/2011 s. 17(2).
(3) If a club licence is granted to a person on behalf of an unincorporated club, the members of the committee of management of the club are severally liable as if they were the licensee.
(4) Subsection (2) or (3) does not apply at any time when a nominee of the body corporate or club (as the case requires) is in place under section 54.
(5) Nothing in subsection (4) affects or limits the application of Part 6.
S. 53A inserted by No. 13/2013 s. 27.