(1) Meetings of the Governing Board must be held at the times and places determined by the Governing Board and the chairperson, or in the chairperson's absence the deputy chairperson, must preside.
(2) The quorum of the Governing Board is two-thirds of the total number of appointed members of the Governing Board for the time being, of whom one must be the chairperson or deputy chairperson.
(3) The registrar does not have a vote on a question arising at a meeting.
(4) A question arising at a meeting must be determined by a two-thirds majority of the total number of appointed members of the Governing Board for the time being.
(5) The person presiding at a meeting has a deliberative vote only.
(6) A meeting of the Governing Board may be conducted by telephone, closed-circuit television or other means of communication that does not require the physical presence of each member of the Governing Board in the same room.
(7) The person presiding at a meeting must ensure that accurate minutes of the meeting are kept.
(8) Subject to this Act, the Governing Board may regulate its own procedure.