(1) This section applies to a contract for the supply of goods or services to an owners corporation under which the manager of the owners corporation is entitled to receive (other than from the owners corporation) a commission, payment or other benefit.
(2) Before a contract under subsection (1) is entered into, the manager must disclose, by written notice, to the chairperson of the owners corporation the commission, payment or other benefit to be received under the contract.
(3) If the contract is an insurance contract and the commission that the manager is entitled to receive is a percentage of the premium payable under the contract, the manager must disclose, by written notice, to the chairperson of the owners corporation the percentage of the premium rather than the actual amount of the commission.
(4) If the contract under subsection (3) is renewed and the percentage of the premium that the manager is entitled to receive increases, the manager must make further disclosures of the percentage of the premium by written notice to the chairperson of the owners corporation.
(5) A manager who fails to make a disclosure required under this section is taken to breach the duty of a manager under section 122(1)(f).