(1) At any time before an offer document, or notice of refusal, relating to an application under section 334 is given to the applicant, the applicant may, by written notice given to the Minister, vary the application.
(2) A variation of an application must be made in the approved manner.
(3) A variation of an application may be made—
(a) on the applicant's own initiative; or
(b) at the request of the Minister.
(4) A variation of an application may set out any additional matters that the applicant wishes to be considered.
(5) If the application under section 334 is varied, a reference in this Act to the application is a reference to the application as varied.