(1) Unless required to be made to another entity under section 14 or 17, a public interest disclosure must be made to a person or entity in accordance with this section.
(2) A public interest disclosure may be made to—
(a) the IBAC; or
(b) the Ombudsman; or
(c) the Victorian Inspectorate.
(3) A public interest disclosure may be made to a public service body within the meaning of section (4)(1) of the Public Administration Act 2004 if the disclosure relates to the conduct of the public service body or of a member, officer or employee of the public service body.
(4) Subsection (3) does not apply in relation to a service, program or initiative provided by a prescribed entity.
(5) A public interest disclosure may be made to a public officer prescribed for the purposes of this section if the disclosure relates to an employee of, or any person otherwise engaged by, or acting on behalf of, or acting as a deputy or delegate of that public officer.
S. 14 substituted by No. 2/2019 s. 9.