So soon as the said synod of the Free Presbyterian Church of Victoria and the office bearers and congregations under its spiritual superintendence shall have united with the Presbyterian Church of Victoria (of which union notice published in the Government Gazette purporting to be signed by the moderator of the Presbyterian Church of Victoria shall be conclusive evidence), the properties enumerated in the Schedule to this Act, and all hereditaments estates and temporal privileges, and all equitable rights of in or to or in connection with the said properties or any of them, belonging to the said Free Presbyterian Church of Victoria and the office bearers and congregations thereof respectively, shall belong to the said Presbyterian Church of Victoria and to the several congregations thereof, and shall continue to be administered in terms and according to the provisions of the Acts deeds or instruments under which the same hereditaments estates temporal privileges and equitable rights have accrued to the said Free Presbyterian Church of Victoria and congregations, subject to the decisions and judicatories of the said Presbyterian Church of Victoria only.
1. The property at the corner of Swanston street and Little Lonsdale street east, belonging to John Knox's congregation, mortgaged for one thousand five hundred pounds and eight hundred pounds respectively.
2. The land with school buildings, at Euroke, given by G. S. Brodie, Esquire.
3. The lands at Brunswick, with church, manse, and school buildings, the property of the congregation of which the Reverend Allan McVean is minister.
4. Allotments 1, 2, 3, 4, of section 6, of township of Wallan-wallan.
5. The lands at Kilmore, with church, manse, and school buildings thereon erected, the property of the congregation of which the late Reverend Andw. Maxwell was the minister.
6. The lands at East Bellarine, with the buildings erected thereon.
7. The land within the borough of Portland given by Wm. M. Bell.
8. Part of portion No. 143 of the Parish of Jika-jika, in the County of Bourke, with the church thereon erected, belonging to the congregation of which the Reverend John Cooper is the minister.
9. The land situate at Broadmeadows purchased by the late Reverend James Forbes from Michael Lynch.
10. The land at Broadford, with church buildings thereon.
11. The land at Connewarre, with church buildings thereon erected, the property of the congregation of which the Reverend John Gardiner is the minister.
Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í Í