Victorian Consolidated Regulations
[Search this Regulation]
POLLUTION OF WATERS BY OIL AND NOXIOUS SUBSTANCES REGULATIONS 2022
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
2. Authorising provisions
PART 2--POLLUTION BY OIL OR OILY MIXTURES
5. Prescribed officers—sections 8 and 10 of the Act
6. Prescribed manner of notifying a discharge
7. Prescribed form of report of a discharge
8. Prescribed time for furnishing report
9. Oil record book
10. Prescribed operations and occurrences
11. Prescribed officers—section 13 of the Act
PART 3--ADOPTION OF AMENDMENTS TO THE CONVENTION
13. New Schedule 9 to the Act inserted
14. Time of discharge, transfer or disposal (start and stop).
15. Method of discharge, transfer, or disposal:
16. Time and position of ship at which the system has been put into automatic mode of operation for discharge overboard, through 15 ppm equipment.
17. Time when the system has been put into automatic mode of operation for transfer of bilge water to holding tank (identify tank).
18. Time when the system has been put into manual operation.
19. Time of system failure.(d)
20. Time when system has been made operational.
21. Reasons for failure.
22. Time of occurrence.
23. Place or position of ship at time of occurrence.
24. Approximate quantity and type of oil.
25. Circumstances of discharge or escape, the reasons therefor and general remarks.
55. Identity of tanks.
56. Quantity transferred or disposed of from each tank. (State the quantity retained, in m3.)
57. Method of transfer or disposal:
AustLII: Copyright Policy