(1) A provision mentioned in subrule (2) does not apply to the driver of an incident response service vehicle if—
(a) it is not practicable for the driver to comply with the provision; and
(b) the driver is taking reasonable care.
Incident response service vehicle is defined in the dictionary.
(2) For subrule (1), the provisions are as follows—
• rule 56 (Stopping for a red traffic light or arrow);
• rule 57 (Stopping for a yellow traffic light or arrow);
• rule 91 (No left turn and no right turn signs);
• rule 100 (No entry signs);
• rule 152 (Complying with overhead lane control devices).
Rule 313B inserted by
S.R. No. 6/2018