(1) In this Rule, a reference to a determination includes a reference to a judgment, order or direction.
(2) This Rule applies to any determination given or made by the Trial Division of the Court constituted by a judicial registrar (including a determination in or in relation to an application, matter or appeal referred to a judicial registrar under Rule 3A.15 or Rule 3A.16).
(3) For the purposes of section 113M of the Supreme Court Act 1986 , an appeal from a determination to which this Rule applies lies to the Trial Division constituted by a Judge of the Court.
(4) An appeal under this Rule shall be conducted by way of hearing de novo.
(5) Rules 84.05(5) to 84.12 of Chapter I apply, with any necessary modification, to an appeal under this Rule.
Rule 3A.18 inserted by S.R. No. 32/2018 rule 35.