(1) The owner or occupier of land may request orally or in writing the relevant water corporation to test the accuracy and reliability of any water meter of the relevant water corporation installed on the land.
(2) At the request of a person under subregulation (1), the water corporation must arrange for the testing of the water meter within 10 business days of the water corporation receiving the request.
(3) A water corporation may remove a water meter from the land for the purpose of testing the water meter.
(4) If a water meter has been removed from land under this regulation for the purpose of testing it, the water corporation must test the meter in accordance with the National Trade Measurement Regulations 2009 of the Commonwealth to determine the accuracy of operation of the meter.
(5) The water corporation must replace the water meter at the time the meter is removed for testing with a replacement water meter.
(6) The water corporation must notify in writing the person making the request of the results of the tests within 5 business days after completing the tests.