(1) Application for punishment for the contempt shall be by summons or originating motion in accordance with this Rule.
(2) Where the contempt is committed by a party in relation to a proceeding in the Court, the application shall be made by summons in the proceeding.
(3) Where paragraph (2) does not apply, the application shall be made by originating motion which—
(a) shall be entitled "The Queen v." the respondent, "on the application of" the applicant; and
(b) shall require the respondent to attend before a Judge of the Court.
(4) The summons or originating motion shall specify the contempt with which the respondent is charged.
(5) The summons or originating motion and a copy of every affidavit shall be served personally on the respondent, unless the Court otherwise orders.