(1) The chief police officer must keep a register of police officers authorised under section 5.
(2) The register —
(a) must state whether a police officer is authorised to carry out breath analysis, oral fluid analysis or both; and
(b) must include the service number of each police officer authorised under section 5; and
(c) may include any other information the chief police officer considers appropriate.
(3) The register may be kept in any form, including electronically, that the chief police officer decides.
(4) The chief police officer may correct any mistake, error or omission in the register subject to any requirements prescribed by regulation.
(5) The chief police officer may change a detail included in the register to keep the register up-to-date.
(6) The register must be available for public inspection, free of charge, during normal business hours on any business day.