(1) A police officer or authorised person may, by written notice, require a person to provide records or information within the reasonable time stated in the notice.
(2) The notice may only require a person to provide records that are in the person's possession or are within the person's power to obtain lawfully.
(3) The police officer or authorised person may take copies of any record provided in response to the notice.
(4) A record required by a notice must be provided in written form unless the notice provides otherwise.
(5) A person must not, without reasonable excuse, fail to comply with a notice given to the person under this regulation.
Maximum penalty: 20 penalty units.