(1) If a person has received a notice from the Titles Administrator under regulation 8.04, the person may make an objection to the classification of the information.
(2) The objection may relate to all of the information described in the notice, or a specified part of the information.
(3) If the notice is given under both subregulations 10.04(1) and (2), the objection must state whether the objection is:
(a) on the ground that the information should be treated as permanently confidential information; or
(b) on the ground that the information should be treated as interpretative information; or
(c) on both grounds.
(4) The objection must be made, in writing, to the Titles Administrator on or before the date specified in the notice.
(5) A valid objection remains in force until it ceases to be in force under regulation 10.07A.