(1) A person may, in writing, ask the responsible Commonwealth Minister to review a decision by the Titles Administrator under regulation 10.06 to disallow an objection.
(2) The request:
(a) must be given to the Minister within 30 days after the day that the person was given notice of the Titles Administrator's decision; and
(b) must set out the grounds for making the request.
(3) The person may withdraw the request by written notice given to the Minister.
(4) The Minister must, within 45 days after receiving the request, review the Titles Administrator's decision and:
(a) confirm the Titles Administrator's decision to disallow the objection; or
(b) revoke the Titles Administrator's decision and substitute another decision for it.
(5) A decision made by the Minister in substitution for the Titles Administrator's decision may allow the objection for part of the documentary information to which it relates, and disallow the objection for another part.
(6) The Minister must notify the person, in writing, of the Minister's decision as soon as practicable after making the decision.
Note: The person may seek further review of the Minister's decision--see Part 9.1 of the Act.