(1) The Minister may make rules (
"Crown land management rules" ), not inconsistent with this Act, for or with respect to the management of dedicated or reserved Crown land by Crown land managers.
(2) Any Crown land management rules must be published in the Gazette.
(3) A copy of any Crown land management rules must also be published on the Department's website. A failure to do so does not, however, affect their validity.
(4) Sections 42 and 43 of the Interpretation Act 1987 apply to and in respect of any Crown land management rules in the same way as they apply to and in respect of a statutory rule as defined in that Act.
(5) Without limitation, the Crown land management rules may make provision for or with respect to the following--(a) maximum terms for leases, licences or permits that can be granted by Crown land managers (but not so as to exceed any maximum terms imposed by this Act),(b) provisions that Crown land managers must or may include in holdings they grant,(c) standards of conduct for Crown land managers, and any persons involved in decision-making by Crown land managers, in connection with the exercise of management functions over the Crown land they manage (including applying, whether with or without modifications, the standards of conduct specified by Division 4 of Part 4 of Schedule 5 to Crown land managers that are not statutory land managers with boards),(d) setting aside, applying or disposing of amounts received by Crown land managers from sales, leases, easements, licences or other dealings with dedicated or reserved Crown land or as compensation for the compulsory acquisition of that land,(e) requiring Crown land managers to pay amounts they receive into the Consolidated Fund or Crown Reserves Improvement Fund or to other Crown land managers,(f) the investment of amounts received by Crown land managers (including rights, duties and other functions of managers in connection with investments they make),(g) reports and other information to be provided to the Minister,(h) environmental standards or considerations to be taken into account in decision-making,(i) public access to, and the use (including by the Aboriginal people of the State) of, dedicated or reserved Crown land,(j) compliance with heritage requirements and with other requirements for the protection of dedicated or reserved Crown land,(k) any other matters prescribed by the regulations.