Victorian Current Acts
[Search this Act]
ESSENTIAL SERVICES ACT 1958
TABLE OF PROVISIONS
1. Short title and commencement
4. Proclamation of emergency where essential service is likely to be interrupted
5. Powers of Minister during period of emergency
6. Compliance with directions etc. of Minister
7. Delegation of powers and functions by Minister
8. Application and operation of directions etc.
9. Compensation to persons and bodies complying with directions etc.
10. Power to prohibit opening of specified places etc.
11. Penalty for taking part in strike without approval by secret ballot
12. Secret ballots as to continuation of certain strikes etc.
13. Lock-outs in essential services illegal
14. Offence to intimidate etc. employees in essential services
15. Offences and penalty
AustLII: Copyright Policy