S. 84AZH(1) amended by No. 32/2019 s. 40(2).
(1) The Rehabilitation Authority by 30 September in each year must make a report on the performance of the Rehabilitation Authority's functions and the exercise of the Rehabilitation Authority's powers under this Part during the financial year ending on the immediately preceding 30 June.
(2) The first report under subsection (1) must relate to the period commencing on the date of commencement of this section and ending on 30 June the following year.
S. 84AZH(3) amended by No. 32/2019 s. 40(3).
(3) The Rehabilitation Authority must give a
report made under subsection (1) to the Minister.
(4) The Minister must cause a report given to the Minister under subsection (3) to be laid before each House of Parliament within 6 sitting days after the Minister receives the report.
S. 84AZH(5) amended by No. 32/2019 s. 40(4).
(5) After a report is laid before each House of Parliament under subsection (4), the Rehabilitation Authority must cause to be published a copy of the report on an Internet site maintained by the Department.
S. 84AZI inserted by No. 22/2017 s. 5, amended by No. 32/2019 s. 41.