(1) The Director must keep a register of incorporated limited partnerships registered under this Part (to be called the Register of Incorporated Limited Partnerships ).
(2) The Register may be kept in such form as the Director thinks fit.
(3) The Director must make the information recorded in the Register available for public inspection, on payment of the prescribed fee or, if no fee is prescribed, a fee of $30.00, at the office of the Director during the ordinary business hours of that office.
(4) The Director may correct any error or omission in the Register by—
(a) inserting an entry; or
(b) amending an entry; or
(c) omitting an entry—
if he or she decides that the correction is necessary.
(5) The Director must not omit an entry in the Register unless satisfied that the whole of the entry was included in error.
S. 91 inserted by No. 99/2003 s. 4.