(1) This section applies if an application has been made under section 259 before the repeal of Part 14 and that application has not been determined by COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria before that repeal.
(2) Despite the repeal of Part 14, that Part (including any regulations made for the purposes of that Part) continues to apply on and after that repeal for the purposes of that application.
(3) In this section, COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria has the meaning it had under Part 14 immediately before its repeal.
S. 246F inserted by No. 2/2021 s. 5.
246F Transitional provision—Public Health and Wellbeing Amendment Act 2021
(1) In this section—
"amending Act" means the Public Health and Wellbeing Amendment Act 2021 ;
"commencement day" means the day on which Part 2 of the amending Act comes into operation.
(2) Division 1 of Part 6, as in force immediately before the commencement day, continues to apply on and after that day to a notification or complaint that has been made but not resolved under that Division immediately before that day.
(3) Division 1 of Part 6, as amended by section 4 of the amending Act, applies to any notification or complaint made under that Division on or after the commencement day regardless of when the nuisance constituting the notification or complaint arose.
S. 248A inserted by No. 53/2021 s. 45.