(1) The Minister may, if satisfied that it is expedient for administrative purposes to do so, direct that any amounts payable at recurring times under this Act be payable at the altered times (recurring at the same intervals) as are specified in the direction.
(2) A direction may be given in respect of amounts whether or not they have become payable.
(3) If it is necessary to pay a proportionate part of an amount because a time of payment has been altered, it is payable at a time directed by the Minister.
(4) Notice of a direction must be given to the holder for the time being of the holding or enclosure permit in respect of which the amount is payable.
(5) A direction--(a) may be given in respect of all holdings or enclosure permits, any class of holding or enclosure permit or a particular holding or enclosure permit, and(b) on notice being given as required--has effect according to its tenor, and(c) may be given from time to time, and(d) may be amended or revoked by the Minister.